E-book or print version?

Read this on facebook : What do you prefer? Agatha Christie in print version or in e-book? 

Comments

• maryamalbulushimaryamalbulushi Oman ✭✭✭
    Surely the printed version it's always different to hold the book instead of just, looking at it but sometimes when I am bored and can't find any agatha's book to buy I end up with the e-books and unfortunately most of my favourites like : ATTWN, 4.50 from Paddington, TMORA are e-books
    We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭
    Print Version every time...unless I suppose I am reading a Book or short story to see if I am right in thinking I hate it but as I have never used an e-book so can't actually say.
  • silvanasilvana Investigator
    edited May 2015
    I totally agree! I also prefer the print version for the same reasons as @tudes   :)
    I am with you @tudes and @silvana
    We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...
  • ginestraginestra Lombardia, Italy Investigator
    Print version. I like  paper; Easier to carry and less "fatigant" for the eyes...
  • Pankaj GoyalPankaj Goyal Investigator
    I simply love print books. Nothing can beat the pleasure of holding a book in your hand.
  • shanashana Paramaribo, Suriname ✭✭✭
    Well I can point out a few plus points of e-books.
    It"s easier to buy an e-book via internet, Especially if one lives somewhere where AC's printed books are not easy to get by, as I do. It"s cheaper, faster also.
    And while reading an e-book the lights in the room can be turned off and you don"t hinder anyone else like your spouse sleeping beside you.
     And last but not least: e-books don't take up as much space on the shelf as printed books do. BUT ..... I confess a printed book is easier to handle and more fun to "have and hold" and read.
    :-bd
  • Luke Luke Investigator
    Print version as you can imagine the history of many other people doing exactly what you are doing at that moment reading a book imagining the glamour of Christie!
    Never thought like that @Luke your post made me re-think ^-^