The Eighth (and final) Murder - Reporter J.S

Comments

• AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada ✭✭✭
    Wow, congratulations to those who have found the link already.  I haven't had any luck yet.
  • DollyDazzleDollyDazzle Investigator
    I haven't either :-(. You are not alone.
  • MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador Investigator
    yes, all I've thought about was wrong... let's see the next vision...
  • femaccafemacca Singapore, Singapore Fan
    I thought I had the correct story after the first vision, but I had been scrutinising every single character on the page for the past half hour and I couldn't see anything! My eyes are all blurred now  :( 
  • Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa ✭✭✭
    i'm also struggling with these misspelled words.. now i see the deadline for the game is the 29th, the deadline for submitting the 1st chapter is 28th.. anyone else busy writing?
    :bz

Please leave a Review for my entry in the Kindle Storyteller 2017 Contest - Read for free with Kindle Unlimited: Joyful Trouble - Based on the true story of a dog enlisted in the Royal Navy.

• AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada ✭✭✭
    I have been looking most of the morning and have had no luck.  I think I am going to need at least one more vision.
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria ✭✭✭
    i'm also struggling with these misspelled words.. now i see the deadline for the game is the 29th, the deadline for submitting the 1st chapter is 28th.. anyone else busy writing?
    :bz

I thought of this. If my muse comes during the weekend, I can write easily the first chapter. But only after I come up with a satisfactory motive for the story. Good luck to you!

I thought of this. If my muse comes during the weekend, I can write easily the first chapter. But only after I come up with a satisfactory motive for the story. Good luck to you!
    to you too!

Please leave a Review for my entry in the Kindle Storyteller 2017 Contest - Read for free with Kindle Unlimited: Joyful Trouble - Based on the true story of a dog enlisted in the Royal Navy.

I have been looking most of the morning and have had no luck.  I think I am going to need at least one more vision.
    i will wait for the next vision as well, my brain is fried anyway
    #:-S

• swilks1991swilks1991 Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom Investigator
    Cant find the link :-( will have to wait for the next vision