The Sixth Murder - Stephen Barron

TommyTommy Vale of Glamorgan, The, United Kingdom admin
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=608961869147755&set=a.592366310807311.1073741827.592357640808178&type=1&theater
This narrows things down a bit. With just two left, who do you think the Mystery Man is? What do you think Stephen Barron's past crime was? And where do you think you'll find the answer on the official site? Discuss all your theories here!

Comments

• MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador Investigator
    In another thread, Lyubomir.Lalev88 predicted the hotelier would have this kind of ending... It was a very good guess!!! I think that he died in the way he did becuase he also did something like that in the past... Insurance scam?
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada ✭✭✭
    I have been looking through the website for a good part of the morning and I have to admit that I am stumped.  I hope we get a vision soon.
    Yes, me too... All the ideas I had lead me nohwere... Actually this makes me a bit suspicious... Hmmm...
  • klauroseklaurose Investigator
    agree. went through all the stories i know that feature this kind of storylines. nothing yet.
    first vision just arrived... no idea where it is!
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada ✭✭✭
    Maria said:
    first vision just arrived... no idea where it is!

Thanks Maria for letting us know.  I am still stumped though! lol  I have no idea where that is.
  • cphh1007cphh1007 New York, United States Investigator
    Hot Swiss!  Has anyone found the link? Anyone have a clue?
  • edited October 2013
    I GOT IT!  and almost right away.   Wow. 
  • DollyDazzleDollyDazzle Investigator
    Found it. This was a short story turned into a full length novel
  • I thought I would never find one on my own.     And I found it thinking of something else, but at least I got it.  Without a hint!