The Fifth Murder - Roberta Greatrex

TommyTommy Vale of Glamorgan, The, United Kingdom admin
edited October 2013 in Mystery Man Game 2013

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=607803415930267&set=a.592366310807311.1073741827.592357640808178&type=1&theater

It's getting interesting now! Only three left - Mystic Margot, Stephen Barron and Fern Porter - but who is the Mystery Man? What do all the clues collected so far tell you? Discuss your latest theories here!

Comments

• LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria ✭✭✭
    Her position of the body speak to me: "perjury". I might be wrong, but what else could it mean? It is a serious crime, and if this is the case, then what had she lied about?
    Anyway, having four men dead one after another and now skipping the last man and moving to a lady could also mean something. If the next is the Mystic, then I am about to have a new theory about the whole plot.

• I caught the link early this time, further clues unnecessary.
  • got it.

• glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States ✭✭✭
    Can't believe i got it already....WOO HOO.......

The best time to plan a book is while you're doing the dishes.

Agatha Christie

• AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada ✭✭✭

Hi everyone.  I found it too!  Nice to have an easy one once in awhile.  Since I found this one quickly for a change I think I will stray away from mysteries and watch movies from another genre, I have the Mark of Zorro taped so maybe I will watch that.

• DollyDazzleDollyDazzle Investigator
    Does anyone think the actual clue words that the missing letters are in mean something to the overall puzzle?
  • glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States ✭✭✭
    Does anyone think the actual clue words that the missing letters are in mean something to the overall puzzle?
    I never thought of that...........i am going to have to go back and make note...thanks for the tip

The best time to plan a book is while you're doing the dishes.

Agatha Christie

• MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador Investigator
    I'm also keeping track on the title of the stories and the actual word that has the link to the clue... Not sure if they mean anything but still...
  • DollyDazzleDollyDazzle Investigator
    I note that all the letters we have found are still in the remaining alive people. Clever clever puzzle setters
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria ✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    I only wonder how five men could end up the same way - marrying one and the same woman and dying in water-skiing accidents? I mean - one or two water-skiing deaths are ok, but five, and all of them being husbands of Roberta? This is either far-fetched, or it means something for the plot.