The Winners!

GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States mod
Congratulations to the detectives who solved the case!

Darko Brunac (No username)

Piers Cardon (Dr.Sheppard)

Jay Cutts (No username)

Susie Golbiw (Misstulip)

Michelle Greer (micgreer)

Karen Hebbend-Bach (kazzer)

Ana Sofia Hofmeyr (PoirotM)

Louisa Hughes (Graybear)

Maria Karlsson (milako)

Samantha Lord (swilks1991)

Ryszard Oslizlo (kindov)

Srivalli Rekha (rekha.srivalli)

Klaudia Rosenkranz (klaurose)

(Agathasmykid)

Comments

• diletta.fraizzolidiletta.fraizzoli Investigator
    edited March 2016
    Congratulations to you all !!!!! The funny thing is I tried the same way, but as I thought the murderer was linked to the novel,  I couldn't work it out (obviously :D). Great game, great creator and wonderful "partners in crime".
    Congrats investigators! I hope we'll all be back soon ! ;)
  • rekha.srivallirekha.srivalli India Investigator
    Yeah! I love this game 
  • klauroseklaurose Investigator
    edited March 2016
    haha, I also spent a good hour looking at all wiki stuff about the And There Were None novel editions - that maybe I missed some alternative characters connected to the two people whose names/victims didn't come up during the game, but that was a dead end obv. :) then I reread the task and realized we are looking for a thief so obv. it had to be another novel - then another 30 mins until I had a few leads - First names, and luckily the Mystery Man was one of my beloved favorites bec of the actor who played him :D
  • Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to you all!!
    I can't believe I've missed it!!

Please leave a Review for my entry in the Kindle Storyteller 2017 Contest - Read for free with Kindle Unlimited: Joyful Trouble - Based on the true story of a dog enlisted in the Royal Navy.

• AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to you all!!
    I can't believe I've missed it!!
    Hi Pat, nice to see you. I remember playing the game with you in the past, you are a great player. We are hoping the game becomes an annual event (or even more often) again.
  • Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! We had quite a few good players in this game :) I miss playing it and being part of this community.
    Best wishes to you all.

Please leave a Review for my entry in the Kindle Storyteller 2017 Contest - Read for free with Kindle Unlimited: Joyful Trouble - Based on the true story of a dog enlisted in the Royal Navy.

• GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States mod
    If you have anything you'd like to see in future games, please let me know!