What did you think of the game?

GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States mod
Any comments about the And Then There Were None Mystery Man Game?  What did you like?  What could have been improved?  Any suggestions for future Mystery Man games?  Feel free to bring up any thoughts you might have here.

Comments

• GriseldaGriselda ✭✭✭✭
    This game has been utterly fantastic. The clues have been nicely challenging, but, clearly, achievable. Many people have expressed that they have experienced so much fun and enjoyment doing it. For me, I am pretty sure that I have decoded the clues to realise the correct novel on maybe 6 or 7 out of 10 of the days. I think I could get more if I were to do the internet research, as you suggest. I got the picture on the first day, but struggled with the scrolling through bit, not finding things where I thought, because I was maybe looking in the wrong places. I get a bit of eye strain reading a lot, so am going to ask my sister to help with this bit at the weekend, and try to do all the clues at once. Thank you to those responsible for such a brilliant clue solving challenge.
  • rekha.srivallirekha.srivalli India Investigator
    The game was a real fun. I needed help the first day and conformation the 2nd but love it totally. It's challenging and easy at the same time. 
  • It has been GREAT ! I've met some of my fave works, as well as novels I still have to read...so, any game that can be used to go through AC works, life and characters is welcomed. The game has been brilliant, funny and unexpected. I hope we'll have other games coming. Thanks @GCKfan for sharing the e-mails of the Mistery Man with the group !  ;)
  • misstulipmisstulip Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Investigator
    Really really have enjoyed it. Thanks @GKCfan for putting it all together for us. It was perfectly challenging. 
  • DW_28DW_28 Plymouth Investigator
    Thoroughly enjoyed myself ! beginning to get into them on about day 5 I'm now struggling with the last two.
  • klauroseklaurose Investigator
    Thank you for putting the game together! It was worth the wait. The clues were really hard sometimes, but google-friendly for those who were lost. It reminded me that there's still some stories I am not too familiar with and I should be :D
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada ✭✭✭
    Yes, thank you @GKCfan for putting all of this together. The game was fun, yet challenging at times. I still haven't figured out the answer but will work on it over the weekend. 

My only suggestion is that this game returns to being a yearly tradition!

Thanks for playing everyone.
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada ✭✭✭
    Also, I loved all of the information about 'And then there were None' that accompanied each solider boy. I think a book about ATTWN needs to be written one day!
  • GriseldaGriselda ✭✭✭✭
    What about a three monthly tradition, Agathasmykid, if GKCfan could manage that frequency.?
  • rekha.srivallirekha.srivalli India Investigator
    That sounds very interesting @Griselda.. Small games would be nice once in every 3 months.