MYSTERY MAN SPOILER FORUM

Comments

• Dr.SheppardDr.Sheppard Oxford, UK ✭✭✭
    Help me out here misstulip. The Game is Afoot. appears to be a book about Sherlock Holmes. 
  • misstulipmisstulip Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Investigator
    Sorry! Not a hint. Just an expression! I realized I couldn't order the books you recommended in time and found at the library. As the game is underway, that might be a resource for other players!
    BTW, are your deductions panning out as expected? :)
    misstulip Good point about the library. One of my two books is an ex-library book. Re the game, yes. I have used the initial letters to give me an anagram. 
    I think there is only one option at this point but the numbers aren't adding up - if you know what I mean. There is a way though. Still possible...
  • GraybearGraybear West Sussex, U.K. Investigator
    My local libraries have come up short and Amazon haven't got a cheap copy at the moment but I will keep a look out for one. However in the meantime - can someone hint as to what I'm looking for with my clues please I.e first letters forming an anagram, does the order they were given mean anything? Am I completely on the wrong track? I've hit a brick wall!
    edited March 2016
    I think I have it. Think. Not sure. Because my answer is missing something. I think you're on the right path though with what you've noted above. 
  • GraybearGraybear West Sussex, U.K. Investigator
    Thank you @. I'll keep working on it! 
    If I can confirm what I've got is right, I will help further. I just don't want to set anyone down the wrong path!
  • rekha.srivallirekha.srivalli India Investigator
    Getting the above mentioned books is not possible for me, so I have to rely on internet and my grey cells! I've been trying the first letter anagram thing, but I feel I'l still need some help. Are any more hints going to be officially posted? ( "thief but not murderer" types)
    rekha.srivalli Let's confirm that some of us have actually solved it this morning, then we will be bragging about it. Keep you eyes open.