DAY #5– THE FIFTH LITTLE SOLDIER BOY!

GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States mod
Hi!  Hope everybody's doing well!

A new email from the Mystery Man has delivered these three clues:

1) You used to dance, didn’t you?

2) “wonderful things on a rubbish heap”

3) This isn’t the end… we’ll meet again... over an unpleasant cup of tea.

Do you know where to look?  Please discuss the game on the forum, but no spoilers or additions to the clue thread... you know the drill now.

Please note that there will be no new clues over the weekend.  If you're behind in the game or just starting, you'll have the weekend to catch up with the clues!  The second half of the game will begin on Monday.  Remember, U.S. players, the first part of the new And Then There Were None miniseries will air Sunday night on Lifetime.  The second half of the miniseries will air Monday night.

Comments

• rekha.srivallirekha.srivalli India Investigator
    Hmm ok. This is either tough or I haven't read the book. 
    Right! got it! I did read the book. The clues just merged & struck now. :) I'm enjoying this!
  • GraybearGraybear West Sussex, U.K. Investigator
    Ooh! Had to be a bit creative with finding this one!
  • diletta.fraizzolidiletta.fraizzoli Investigator
    edited March 2016
    Found. Very well played, this one !! Actually I haven't read the book, but it is nice to go searching for the clues ....Thanks ! :)
    @GKCfan what's a good game without a challenge! Oh yes searching online helps definitely. 
  • maryamalbulushimaryamalbulushi Oman ✭✭✭
    now this one was easy >>> i am enjoying ^_^
    We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...
  • misstulipmisstulip Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Investigator
    I was afraid I wasn't go to get this one for a minute there! Great clues...great fun!
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada ✭✭✭
    Found it! Easiest one for me thus far. Of the notes about "And Then There Were None" that accompany each soldier boy, this was probably my favorite. I learned some neat things I didn't know, and look forward to discussing them when the game is over. If you have difficulty finding this one, you may want to take a break from AC and perhaps consider reading a comic book. Suicide squad comes to mind ;).
  • daidalosdaidalos Germany Investigator
    Okay... the first one reminds me of an AC novel. But I can't stop thinking of the movie "Labyrinth" when reading the second clue and of a Roald Dahl short story over the third. Kind of confusing and therefore the hardest puzzle for me so far. We'll see. Great ideas so far, anyway. Thank you! :)