Welcome

If you’re new to the site and would like to get involved please click on one of the buttons in the box below.

WHO'S NEXT?

Comments

• LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria ✭✭✭
    MrsOliver said:
    I really wish Roberta Greatrex would die! I could then move on and think through different theories but right now I just can't move on from her!

I wish the same, but what if she is the Mystery Man? My theory about her motive is only one as of now - something happened to each of her husbands/lovers/whatever they were and the other characters were the resposinble ones for their sufferings. That is why now she seeks revenge. I can see no other motive as of now. Maybe if we understand what she does/works, this would help a bit.
    Thinking more on their personalities, I think the strongest characters are Roberta and Ted. So, they should be the last two remaining. So, IMO, the next 3 victims should be the hotelier, the nurse and the Mystic herself (I hope she is the sixth, though).

• I think Ted will be the next.He already said to authorities to double their efforts...and he has already  challenged the killer...
  • I imagine Roberta (if she was from one of Agatha's stories) as the beautiful sexy woman with many suitors. A lot of broken hearts in the past. 
    "I wasn't really interested in having my fortune read in the first place"  but she did went to M Margot. A proud woman I'll say. She does not like to admit that she went to a fortune telling.
  • MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador Investigator
    I imagine Roberta (if she was from one of Agatha's stories) as the beautiful sexy woman with many suitors. A lot of broken hearts in the past. 
    "I wasn't really interested in having my fortune read in the first place"  but she did went to M Margot. A proud woman I'll say. She does not like to admit that she went to a fortune telling.
    She reminds me a bit of Linnet Doyle (Death on the Nile), but I think she might be older considering the 5 marriages; also reminds me of Louise Leidner (Murder in Mesopotamia)
  • Hey, fellow detectives ;) 
    You know, I keep thinking about Roberta Greatrex. Unlike all the others, her profession is not mantioned. On the other hand, her 5 marriages are. So that fact must be of some great significance for the game. What is more, we have 5 men in our group.
    So, I got such an idea: what if this 5 men were actually HER HUSBANDS. Or maybe 2 were her husbands and the other 3 - lovers.
    What do you guys, think about that?
    As for the next victim I think it will be Barron - the hotelier.
    Have a great day :)
    Alex
  • I think next it will be a woman (the nurse or Roberta)

Alex said:
    Hey, fellow detectives ;) 
    You know, I keep thinking about Roberta Greatrex. Unlike all the others, her profession is not mantioned. On the other hand, her 5 marriages are. So that fact must be of some great significance for the game. What is more, we have 5 men in our group.
    So, I got such an idea: what if this 5 men were actually HER HUSBANDS. Or maybe 2 were her husbands and the other 3 - lovers.
    What do you guys, think about that?
    As for the next victim I think it will be Barron - the hotelier.
    Have a great day :)
    Alex
    It could be so. We will see though.
    However, I think that if next is the hotelier, then Roberta should be the Mystery Man. If he is not next, then he should be.
    Nevertheless, with the next murder and secret link I will know if my theory is right for who is the Mystery Man.

Now we had a murder, Ted Andreson... electric shock?
    Maria said:
    Now we had a murder, Ted Andreson... electric shock?

And I just had a deja vu, when reading this comment. Too bad my clairvoyance powers do not work for the game. I usually can guess things if I set my mind properly, but for the game I think too much and do not set it correctly. :D
    Now, seriously - I admire those who guess the next victim correctly. So far none of my guesses were right. I hope those who manage to guess have an overall idea about the Mystery Man and their motive. :)

I think Ted will be the next.He already said to authorities to double their efforts...and he has already  challenged the killer...
    You were right, and I do think he was very likely to go down. Keeping with the pattern, maybe the next one will be the hotelier... He also doubled security and is the last man standing... Will the killer break the pattern and go for a lady? My guess is that, if he/she does, it'll be the nurse...