WHO'S NEXT?

MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador Investigator
Now that the first 3 visions were revealed, I think now we came to a place where, I think, we must ask ourselves 3 questions:

1. Did the police find the corpse? If so, where did they find it?
2. If the police didn't find it, is the architect really dead?
3. Does his dead point out to the next victim?

I think there might be a connection with another one of Christie's novels. Does the blond woman on the white wedding dress reminds you of another character? I think it does, at least if you add some greed and jealousy to the plot...

Comments

• LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria ✭✭✭
    If the body was not found, then Henry could be the murderer (and first made himself "dead", before going for the real victims). On the picture on eBay we never saw indeed the dead body - just one covered with white sheet.
    He might also be not dead and posted the ad on eBay just to make someone buy the "dead body" and get the money for it - maybe he needs that money for something. This could be also the case if someone else killed him and put the body for sale - they could need the money for a particular reason.
    Anyway, mentioning greed and jealousy made me think of the 7 deadly sins. :) If the next victim is connected with another sin, this might mean something.

• MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador Investigator
    well... now we know the second down is the artist... the architect was an extortionist and it seems the artist wasn't what he appeard to be...
    maybe a pattern is showing? fist the architect, then the artist, might the third victim be the gardner? or the murderer will target a lady this time?
  • angelicalisonangelicalison South Yorkshire, United Kingdom Fan
    I think seven of them wronged the other one, but what I am intrigued to find out, is will one of them fake their own death, so it isn't obvious who the killer is? Or will they be the last "man" standing... presuming it is a man, but I wouldn't take that for granted myself.
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria ✭✭✭
    I think seven of them wronged the other one, but what I am intrigued to find out, is will one of them fake their own death, so it isn't obvious who the killer is? Or will they be the last "man" standing... presuming it is a man, but I wouldn't take that for granted myself.

My idea was the same. But I'd rather think that six of them did something in the past which affected the seventh, who wants a revenge now. And the eigth is the Mystic Margot herself, who saw the connection (either by knowing something real, or by using her powers - if we assume they are true and indeed take place in the story as something normal).
    But these are my first assumptions. To keep them, I shall get more proofs. But for now my theory has only one possible direction. Having also in mind the two links we have as of now, they fit my theory in a way, but the bond is pretty unstable. I shall say more if the third murder has something in common with what I have in mind.

p.s. I think the reporters will blame the last one standing, until he/she dies as well. Then, they will be puzzled by the end of the story. And we have to reveal what really happened. That's what I expect.

• angelicalisonangelicalison South Yorkshire, United Kingdom Fan
    Of course there is another (unlikely) possibility. That the murderer commits suicide, perhaps in a way to look like murder.... or they could be dying already and wants revenge first. Hmmmm, only time will tell
  • I think the next victim will be Barron and it will be  locked room mystery because how could they get into  a hotel?  And technically a hotel is another public place.
  • Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa ✭✭✭
    a hospital is another public place as well and the nurse could go next.. or stage her own death.
    Loved Write Your Own Christie Competition Amazon Author Page: Author.to/PatFurstenberg Blog at Alluring Creations, Words Fueled by Coffee Twitter @PatFurstenberg 

• MrsOliverMrsOliver Mid Glamorgan, United Kingdom Fan
    I keep thinking that Roberta Greatrex. Although she went to see Mystic Margot it states : "Well actually, she (Mystic Margot) didn't really read my palm properly, and actually I wasn't really interested in having my fortune read in the first place".
    Why would she go and visit Mystic Margot IF she wasn't interested in having her fortune read? She has been married 5 times. What happened to her Husbands? Maybe she has had help from a few people or maybe she has let slip things she shouldn't have OR maybe I am going completely nuts and spending too much time looking at it :)
  • These names get me... Anderson, common name.   Greatrex? Noakes?  Are these anagrams? Or am I thinking way too much into it.
  • I think the reporter needed a good story for the newspaper.Henry downgraded their new´s ...Dead.The reporter has a motive.Ted is confident...Prediction of eight murders by Margot...If eight die...some one has to kill them all...or not...