Welcome

If you’re new to the site and would like to get involved please click on one of the buttons in the box below.

Help with Authors please

Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭✭
I can't think of the name of these 2 Crime Writers can you Help me;?

Crime Writer 1 has a Detective as a Sleuth but His House Keeper helps him and manages to do the Actual Solveing

Crime Writer 2 is a woman and in mentioned in the Documentary David Suchet did about Agatha Christie, Her Sleuth like Poirot investigates Crimes in a not in his natve Land or it might be that the Writer - A Woman has a Foreign Detective like Agatha Christie does. Thank you in Advance.

Comments

• The first crime writer is familiar to me but it didn't come to my mind so I went to search in google I didn't get the specific answer but there was a list of top 50 crime writer I though maybe while reading their names you can remember
    here you go:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/3671363/50-crime-writers-to-read-before-you-die.html

I hope I helped even if it was little bit
    We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, I remembered one was Emily Brightwell but can't remember the Lady who David Suchet met in the Documentary which I can't remember the name of. but Thank you for your help.
  • You're welcome
    We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...
  • 3rdGirl3rdGirl New South Wales, Australia Investigator
    The lady David Suchet met was Barbara Nadal. Her novels are set in Istanbul with Inspector Ikmen at the helm. Belshazzar's Daughter is the first novel.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankyou 3rd Girl, I have put Babara Nadal's name on my phone aswell as Emily Brightwell's.