My Personal Favourite

To date, this is my absolute favourite of Christie's novels.  I love the setting, the characters, and the thought that went into it.  What do you think?

Comments

• AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada ✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Definitely a top 10 Christie book for me, although I have to admit I actually like the movie ending better.
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ✭✭✭✭
    The movie ending is based on the play written by her The Ten Little Indians. I think all the adaptations of this book were, in fact, based on the play, not on the book.
  • I love Then There Were none. I can't ever read the end without getting shivers down my spine. If anyone knows people out there think Agatha Christie only wrote cosy country house murders, then please get them to read this book! It will change their perceptions of her works. 
    "Do not allow evil into your heart. It will make a home there." Poirot -Death On The Nile
  • AmelieGrenierAmelieGrenier Ile-de-France, France Fan
    It was the first AG I read when I was 14; I remember reading it at night and being terrified...
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ✭✭✭✭
    Certainly, it's one of my favorites and I think one of the best crime novels ever written. The book is perfect: the plot, the scenario, the characters, the ending.  When I started reading it, I wasn't able to stop it. It's astonishing, marvelous and so on.
  • miss_mysterymiss_mystery Essex, United Kingdom Investigator
    love this book, but it one of the books i don't read late at night as it sends shivers down my spine
  • LaisaacLaisaac Ostergotlands Lan, Sweden Investigator
    I was so obsessed with it that I brought it with me when mum forced me out in the woods and sat there in the middle of the forest and not being able to stop reading. It's one of my favorite detective stories all time!
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭
    Not in my Top 10 but one of the better Non-Series Books
  • TrippyTrellisTrippyTrellis Florida, United States Fan
    I consider it her best book and one of my top five favorites but it doesn't touch me the way that my favorite, "A Murder Is Announced", does.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭
    I meant to add not one of my last favourite Non-Series Books