Which Was Your First Agatha Christie Book?

Comments

• garsigarsi West Bengal, India Fan
    my first book was mysterious affair at styles. i enjoyed it a lot but to my surprise I found that her other books are even more interesting than it.
  • ”Poirot's Early Cases” . But the first AC novel I read was ”The Mysterious Affair at Styles”. 
  • My first book was 4:50 from Paddington after watching Maragret Rutherford in Murder She Said i wanted to read the book
  • svcodemansvcodeman Pennsylvania, United States Investigator
    My first was The Mysterious Affair of Styles. An instant classic!
  • SerourBSerourB Essex, United Kingdom Investigator
    Death on the nile , I kind of have an obsession with Egypt , so when I found the book on the shelve , I got happy and started reading it
  • iyut.sdgiyut.sdg Investigator
    my first book is Josephine....(ooh i forgot whats the right tittle)
  • StathisZavitsanosStathisZavitsanos Attiki, Greece Investigator
    iyut.sdg said:
    my first book is Josephine....(ooh i forgot whats the right tittle) Do you live in indonesia? Do you mean The Josefine Diary? It is known as Crooked House. 
    Old Sins Have Long Shadows
      Elephants can Remember

I'm writing my Christie! Check it Out

• My first Agatha Christie book was 'The Man in the Brown Suit'. I simply loved the excellent blend adventure, suspense, romance and humour . The characters were so vibrant , the descriptions so vivid. I envied the heroine's life and was thrilled with the storyline. The youthful , fervent enjoyment of this book is still there and I always read it during long and lazy holidays.
  • I have been a fan since I read my first Christie at age 11. It was 4:50 from Paddington, purchased through a school book club magazine. I was intrigued by the cover depicting a red-fingernailed hand, gripped by a man's hand, sliding down the carriage wall, unable to pull the emergency chain.  That book is still one of my favourites; I have since procured a first edition copy with book jacket intact (from a second hand bookstall!).