Which Was Your First Agatha Christie Book?

Comments

• My first was 'Crooked House'. I thought it was a good book to start at, and it didn't disappoint me at all. It will be a book that I will always re-read.
  • Sad_CypressSad_Cypress Kauno Apskritis, Lithuania Investigator
    My first book was "The Adventure Of The Christmas Pudding". I picked it from the library along with "The Murder Of Roger Ackroyd". And it was a great start for me to dive into A. Christie's world :)
  • maxamillionmaxamillion Walsall, United Kingdom Investigator
    My first Agatha Christie book was A Murder Is Announced and it has always been my favourite.My first Poirot was Dead Mans Folly and that has always been my favourite.
  • My first book was 4.50 from Paddington, not one of my favourites but I enjoyed it enough to try Death on the Nile which got me hooked.
  • Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa ✭✭✭
    I must have read And Then There Were None when I was about 11 or so... I still remember being slightly freaked out towards the end - I realize now that Parental Advisory was not part of my up-bringing - well, nobody ever heard of it back then. Not that long ago, anyway!
    :D
    I did a quick search on wikipedia, looks like PA started in USA in 1985 first in music, was used for "explicit lyrics.
    Well, that's about when I read my first Christie.
    I still have that old copy of And Then There Were None and whenever I pick it up I still get the same thrilling-chilly shiver down my spine!

Loved Write Your Own Christie Competition Amazon Author Page: Author.to/PatFurstenberg Blog at Alluring Creations, Words Fueled by Coffee Twitter @PatFurstenberg 

• roamingrover86roamingrover86 United Kingdom Investigator
    My first book was FIVE LITTLE PIGS, I was 16 then & had finished the entire Enid Blyton's Famous Five & Secret Seven collection , Started reading Alfred Hitchcock's three investigators & then tried Agatha Christie's Five little pigs (which was a gift from my brother) got hooked since. I followed it up with 4:50 for Paddy. Got so excited with the locations & stations . The plot was OK. But since then more than the plot I look out for the characters, locations (inside Britain) & Foods! High tea any one? :)
  • Murder in Mesopotamia was the first one I read
  • My first book was Christmas of Poirot,im my language called O natal de Poirot
  • cwa11acecwa11ace Maine, United States Investigator
    The Murder of Roger Ackroyd and it's still my favorite today. How many people here have their first book as being their favorite?
  • my first is the mysterious affair at styles, i love it because its actually the first novel by agatha, and im hook with hercule poirot since then.