Welcome

If you’re new to the site and would like to get involved please click on one of the buttons in the box below.

August 2014 Book of the Month: The ABC Murders

TuppenceTuppence City of London, United Kingdom admin
edited August 2014 in All Poirot novels
A challenge to Poirot’s detective skills – can he stop the ABC murderer before it’s too late? 

This month, the Agatha Christie Book Club is reading The ABC Murders, a departure from Agatha Christie's usual style, as she tackles the modern figure of the serial killer.

Leave your thoughts, theories, questions and queries below.
Any questions? Please email [email protected]
Tagged:

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an Excellent Book, I love it, I have read it on numerous occasions and will continue to do so.
  • jbizzelljbizzell Illinois, United States Investigator
    Looking forward to reading this.  
    Poirot: Yes, you are right, Madame; the sky is blue, the sun is shining, and yet you forget that everywhere there is evil under the sun.
  • Took me a while to find this book and it was worth the wait. Another puzzle that isn't easy to solve - just love how cleverly she writes.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is wonderful
  • maryamalbulushimaryamalbulushi Oman ✭✭✭
    i want this book badly but i can't find it :( :(
    We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...
    You guys are lucky specially whom are from UK because you can find the book you want,but here they don't afford all Mrs. christie's books I am also wondering where can I find marry westmocott's books
    We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...
    But to be honest our condition is better than some other places because we still have at least 20 of AC's books in English and there is also Arabic books but not all of them
  • TuppenceTuppence City of London, United Kingdom admin
    But to be honest our condition is better than some other places because we still have at least 20 of AC's books in English and there is also Arabic books but not all of them
    Have you tried online retailers? You should be able to find an eBook, even if it's in English.
    Any questions? Please email [email protected]
  • roamingrover86roamingrover86 United Kingdom Investigator
    You guys are lucky specially whom are from UK because you can find the book you want,but here they don't afford all Mrs. christie's books I am also wondering where can I find marry westmocott's books
    As Tuppence rightly suggested try Amazon or Ebay . They provide services across the globe at nominal delivery rates. You should be able to locate most if not all of the books.

• roamingrover86roamingrover86 United Kingdom Investigator
    ABC murder is one of my favourite book. It has a nice plot & an excellent ending. I would bet that 9.9/10 readers have failed to correctly identify the murderer before the person was reveled.