why do u like agatha christie's books?

express ur ideas!

born2bbest

Comments

• JenniferBergJenniferBerg ENCINITAS Fan
    Great question! I love escaping into an Agatha Christie. Her books take me to another time and place where I get to see and observe and try to solve the mystery. To me, she's the prefect balance between realism and fiction, not too graphic and not too outrageously improbable; Just fun.
  • I'd say several reasons. First, I agree with Jennifer - AC takes us into a different, simpler, more human world. secondly, I like happy endings, and almost always, there is a happy ending - at least for some of her characters. And last but not least - for her flashes of human insight. 
  • CrookedQuinCrookedQuin California, United States Investigator
    I love Agatha Christie books for not only her strength in character writing and storytelling, but there is an emotional intensity that many mystery novels lack. 
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭

In The main I find them enjoyable, I like Most of The Books and most of the Characters of most of the books, With Most of them I am going into a world or ambience that I enjoy being in, I think a lot of Christie is still relevant today and Reading The Books can help me understand people today and I enjoy the mixture of Books.