Guess The Connection

Comments

• I was going to say Poirot was the link but I couldn't remember Mr Satterthwaite ever meeting Poirot.
  • Christopher_WrenChristopher_Wren Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany ✭✭✭
    Poirot and Mr Satterthwaite meet in "Three Act Tragedy" and "Dead Man's Mirror".
  • Poirot and Mr Satterthwaite meet in "Three Act Tragedy" and "Dead Man's Mirror".
    I need to go back and read them!
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭

That is close to what I was thinking, I had forgotten Robinson knew Parker Pyne so I should give it to you, Mr Robinson appears in one book of the Miss Marple series and a Poirot Storiy from the Poirot Series, Miss Lemon appears in some of The Parker Pyne Series and The Poirot Series and Satterthwaitte appears in the Mr Qin Series and a couple of Poirot stories, The Connection being they appear in 2 series.

Your Turn and I will try and do better if I am lucky enough to have another go.

Emily Brewster - Cornelia Robson - Carlotta Adams
  • One's a murderer, one helps nurse a murderer, and one is a murderer's victim.
    edited May 2014
    No. Neither of them are murderers, by the way. But with one point, you were pretty close.
    They all cover up for someone else. SPOILER ALERT!!! one covers up Theft, One covers up murder and One covers up Alcoholism
    No, that isn't it. And I don't think anyone of them covered up a murder, if I haven't forgotten anything.

I thought Carlotta did? Anyway, Were they all implicated in Wrongdoing?