Guess The Connection

Guess the connection; it is very similar to the other games in this category. I say three things (they could be a title or a character or an object etc) and you can try and guess what the connection is. The winner takes over.

Here are mine: 1.Captain Arthur Hastings..........2. Amy Leatheran.................3. Roger Ackroyd.

Good luck to all!!!

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭
    All Narraters
  • Well done! They are all narrators from Hercue Poirot novels. Over to you.

• GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States mod
    But Roger Ackroyd doesn't narrate The Murder of Roger Ackroyd.   Dr. Sheppard does...
    That is true, I thought one thing and put another, what I meant to say is they all appeared in Books that are narrated by a Character in the book
  • Acturly I think that last one was a trick question, but I am sure Roger Ackroyd narratos a brief section in the former part of the book. Because to be a narrative does not mean you have to be talking in a first point of view sort of way. In fact the definition is: Noun, a story or account of events, experiences.  So I am very comfidant that it was in the former part of the book where Roger gives that speech about his life/what he has been recently up to.

Or it is what @Tommy_A_Jones had said.

But I am sure it was the first one.

• Helen LemonHelen Lemon Investigator
    I agree with Inspector Jeremy, I am sure it is correct. (But it could be what @Tommy_A_Jones said. Anyway I love the concept of the game AND I CAN NOT WAIT TO PLAY IT!!!! @Tommy_A_Jones continue the game please, I wish to play it!

O. K What is The Connection between these  people

MRS SUMMERHAYES____ ARIADNE OLIVER_______ HERCULE POIROT

Good Luck

• They all appear in Mrs. McGinty's Dead.
    You are factually correct but this is something more obscure
  • Christopher_WrenChristopher_Wren Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany ✭✭✭
    They are all mentioned in a book, in which they don't appear.

Mrs Summerhayes: Cat among the Pigeons
    Mrs Oliver: The Clocks
    Poirot: Towards Zero