What Does your Name Mean?

Lots of Christie fans in this forum have interesting names such as @Seasnap .
Could you explain us your name?
Old Sins Have Long Shadows
  Elephants can Remember

I'm writing my Christie! Check it Out

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭
    I put 3 Christie Characters together, Tommy Beresford Anthony Cade and Bobby Jones, On reflection I should have Chosen different Names so that all 3 Characters were the same kind of Character, If I change you will see what I mean, I don't want to explain in case someone nicks my idea.
  • StathisZavitsanosStathisZavitsanos Attiki, Greece Investigator
    @Tommy_A_Jones you had an fantastic and artistic idea.  :)
    Old Sins Have Long Shadows
      Elephants can Remember

I'm writing my Christie! Check it Out

• My name is my real name
    maryam which is my first name
    and al bulushi is my sir name it can be spelled al balushi or al baluchi they are all same B-) so I think there is no new ideas in it BTW what does your name mean,@stathisZavitsanos ? Is it also your real name? Because it seems so
    We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...
  • TeddyBgTeddyBg Bulgaria Investigator
    Teddy is short from my name "Teodora" (which by the way means "gift from God") and Bg stands for Bulgaria.

We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...

• I guessed that bg is for Bulgaria and BTW loved the meaning of your name @TeddyBg
    We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...
  • TeddyBgTeddyBg Bulgaria Investigator
    Thank you, Maryam!

We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...

• tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ✭✭✭✭
    Tudes is the nickname of my decease dog, Gertrudes. I loved and still loving her very much. She was very important to me. So, I decide to pay a tribute putting her nickname.
  • Cute @tudes gertrudes was lucky to have such a loyal owner
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭
    Tommy for Tommy Beresford, Jones for Bobby Jones and The A stands for Anthony as in Cade, 3 Rakish Daring Do Characters.
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @maryamalbulushi, but I think I was the lucky one to have such a wonderful companion during 15 years 8 months and 6 days.