Welcome

If you’re new to the site and would like to get involved please click on one of the buttons in the box below.

Evil under the Sun

Bodies, all lying down like that in a butcher's shop, similar bodies under the sun. One day a body found lying down, dead!. No one believed( reader's perspective) in the superstitious witch-craft, but the child Linda Marshall and the clergyman. Could that be "the cause". Could it be Rosamund Darnley, Kenneth's long ago sweet-heart, or Kenneth himself. The little jig saw puzzle, with scissors, candle blob, burnt-cardboard,
all put in their right places by Poirot's little gray cells.
Mr. Gardener will tell you, this was indeed one of the best AC's novel. ;)  

Tagged:

Comments

• I liked the way Arlene was seen by most people as a femme fatale and a predator, and finally perceived as a victim - SPOILER not just of the murder, but of tricking her and cheating her out of her savings. I once knew a woman like that, in University - she was super sexy and attracted every man around, but no man took her seriously, and men used and dumped her. All she really wanted was to find a man who would love her and settle down and have children. but men who wanted that didn't come near her because of her sexy way of dressing and behavior. I didn't see her afterwards - I hope she did have a happy conclusion.