Ordeal by Innocence

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that is what happened it is insulting the viewers
  • MirandaMiranda England Investigator
    So who did SP make the murderer?

• Miranda said:
    So who did SP make the murderer?

I was wondering the same thing myself. I bet it was Leo.

• james2898james2898 England Fan
    Ok I was enjoying the series until they changed the identity of the murderer. For those who want to know it was changed so that
    Leo killed Rachel so that she wouldn’t divorce him after finding out about his affair with Gwenda
    . And the ending was even more stupid. In my opinion It totally ruined the impact of the original story and killer. 
    edited April 16
    IMO it seems like they made Leo the killer just to give Bill Nighy something more interesting to do
    Given the title of the story that made no sense at all!  Just your average sordid murder.  

So what silly thing happened at the end?
    All the children confront him because Kirsten reveals that when she was 15, Leo raped her and that Jack(o) was their child. Then you think that they've murdered him but actually they're keeping him captive in the bunker underneath the house (I kid you not) and that's where it ends
     :D    
    What a load of old clobbers!    I've read on a TV forum that there were loosed ends left dangling all over the place.  Dame Agatha would never have stood for that!
  • Dr.SheppardDr.Sheppard Oxford, UK ✭✭✭
    Miranda said:
    What a load of old clobbers!    I've read on a TV forum that there were loosed ends left dangling all over the place.  Dame Agatha would never have stood for that!
    The loose ends were at the end of episode 2 and all were resolved in the final episode.