THE WINNER OF THE MYSTERY MAN GAME 2013 IS.....

Comments

• Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa ✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    I think you have some really nice readings on your list. I personally enjoyed Dumb Witness and Nemesis a lot!! there is a lot of sensitivity going throughout them.
    I am really exited to see you chose something for the heart as well, A Daughter's Daughter .
    ;;)I haven't read anything signed Westmacott yet, but maybe if I'm really good Santa will leave me one under the Tree
    ;)
    For you, Christmas has come earlier this year, enjoy your parcel!
    :)

Please leave a Review for my entry in the Kindle Storyteller 2017 Contest - Read for free with Kindle Unlimited: Joyful Trouble - Based on the true story of a dog enlisted in the Royal Navy.

• GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States mod
    Congratulations, Maria!
  • nice list.  \:D/     all you need now is a cosy chair and a nice cup of tea. Enjoy it.
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Maria said:
    well... this is the list I sent... All new books, never read before...

- A Murder is Announced
    - Dumb Witness
    - Nemesis
    - Murder is Easy
    - The Mysterious Mr Quin
    - N or M?
    - A Daughter's Daughter
    - Elephants can Remember
    - After the Funeral
    - Appointment With Death
    Nice list, Maria. I have read four of these - the first, the last two, and "Murder Is Easy", which I am glad you included in your list. I really liked that book. And the first and the last are two of the few books I bet correctly who is the murderer. Wish you luck with finding out all the murderers before you come to the end of each of the books.

• klauroseklaurose Investigator
    edited November 2013
    I read all books, these ones too, good choices. :) :) I hope you have all the classics already! The Mysterious Affair at Styles, Curtain, The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, Murder on the Orient Express, Death on the Nile. My favorites are Endless Night, Towards Zero, Murder in Mesopotamia and Death Comes As The End. and Crooked House is the most surprising ever, I suspected the murderer, but still I just couldn't believe it, when it turned out to be right. a very interesting book. if you win next year's game, I hope you remember to consider these too, after liking the ones on your list. Perfect win for Christmas. :)
  • Dr.SheppardDr.Sheppard Oxford, UK ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Maria. 

Great Game.
  • Dr.SheppardDr.Sheppard Oxford, UK ✭✭✭

A message to Tommy and all the Agatha Christie team

Thank you for all your involvement in this year’s Mystery Man Game. It's been great fun solving clues (sometimes on your own) and following the hints provided by the fans of Agatha Christie. I am sure that, as with many of these activities, there has been a lot of activity behind the scenes, but we have all appreciated it. Many thanks. 

Dr Sheppard 

• MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador Investigator
    klaurose said:
    I read all books, these ones too, good choices. :) :) I hope you have all the classics already! The Mysterious Affair at Styles, Curtain, The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, Murder on the Orient Express, Death on the Nile. My favorites are Endless Night, Towards Zero, Murder in Mesopotamia and Death Comes As The End. and Crooked House is the most surprising ever, I suspected the murderer, but still I just couldn't believe it, when it turned out to be right. a very interesting book. if you win next year's game, I hope you remember to consider these too, after liking the ones on your list. Perfect win for Christmas. :)
    From all above, I don't have Endless Night, Towars Zero, Death Comes As The End or Crooked House. I love Murder on the Orient Express, probably my favorite. When I read Curtain, I felt depressed for a week! I didn't know that such a book existed until I saw it at the supermarket and brought it home... I must be honest, I cried...
  • klauroseklaurose Investigator
    edited November 2013
    Maria said:
    klaurose said:
    From all above, I don't have Endless Night, Towars Zero, Death Comes As The End or Crooked House. I love Murder on the Orient Express, probably my favorite. When I read Curtain, I felt depressed for a week! I didn't know that such a book existed until I saw it at the supermarket and brought it home... I must be honest, I cried...

me too. and it still breaks my heart, every time I re-read it. :)
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Maria!  You are a deserving winner.  You have chosen some great books as well!