THE WINNER OF THE MYSTERY MAN GAME 2013 IS.....

Comments

• Maria said:
    Oh my God!!! :-O I'm so excited!!! I saw the e-mail and I cried!!! I can't belive it!!! I guess now I have to make a wish list?   <:-P

Yes, you have to make a wish list, what fun that will be.  I hope you choose A Murder is Announced as one of your books as a tribute to the game.  :)

And then there were none  ;)
  • MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador Investigator
    Maria said:
    Oh my God!!! :-O I'm so excited!!! I saw the e-mail and I cried!!! I can't belive it!!! I guess now I have to make a wish list?   <:-P

Yes, you have to make a wish list, what fun that will be.  I hope you choose A Murder is Announced as one of your books as a tribute to the game.  :)

Yes, that one is on the top of my list! I never read it, but I read the review on the site and kept thinking about it all game long... It's so hard to find Agatha Christie's books here, so I don't know which ones to pick! So I'm torn, I could get my favorite books in their original language or read some new books? I think, maybe as a tribut to Poirot, I'll also pick up Curtain (even though I did read it in Spanish)... But I feel like a kid in a candy store!
  • Maria, will you tell us what you've chosen when you have made your final list?  I would love to know.

• Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa ✭✭✭
    Well done, Maria! You had such a thorough and detailed answer, you did such a good job, well done for a well deserved prize! Enjoy it and enjoy making that list! Remember that you might also be able to choose some novels published under the Mary Westmacott name
    ;;)
    Thank you, Agatha Christie team, what a thick plot for us to work through! Dame Christie would have been proud!
    ;)

Please leave a Review for my entry in the Kindle Storyteller 2017 Contest - Read for free with Kindle Unlimited: Joyful Trouble - Based on the true story of a dog enlisted in the Royal Navy.

• Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa ✭✭✭

Maria said:
    ... It's so hard to find Agatha Christie's books here, so I don't know which ones to pick! So I'm torn, I could get my favorite books in their original language or read some new books? I think, maybe as a tribut to Poirot, I'll also pick up Curtain (even though I did read it in Spanish)... But I feel like a kid in a candy store!
    then rather choose something that you don't have yet...

;;)

Please leave a Review for my entry in the Kindle Storyteller 2017 Contest - Read for free with Kindle Unlimited: Joyful Trouble - Based on the true story of a dog enlisted in the Royal Navy.

Maria, will you tell us what you've chosen when you have made your final list?  I would love to know.

Yes, I'll share! I' so happy because I also feel I have new friends in all of you!!! Thanks a lot! 
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria ✭✭✭
    Maria said:
    Yes, I'll share! I' so happy because I also feel I have new friends in all of you!!! Thanks a lot! 
    :) That is a very positive feeling! That is what I like in the online communities and forums like this - the atmosphere is great, the people are great and you feel like you are communicating with friends. Many ideas and theories are shared and one can learn new things by reading other people's opinions and posts. I will be missing the activities in here until the next Mystery Man Game.

• Maria, well done!!! You really deserve this prize and there is no doubt you will enjoy it as much as this game :)

Maria, well done!!! You really deserve this prize and there is no doubt you will enjoy it as much as this game :)

Thank you so much! I'm about to mail my list... I can't help it, most of the books will be Poirot's novels, I really love Poirot!
    well... this is the list I sent... All new books, never read before...

- A Murder is Announced
    - Dumb Witness
    - Nemesis
    - Murder is Easy
    - The Mysterious Mr Quin
    - N or M?
    - A Daughter's Daughter
    - Elephants can Remember
    - After the Funeral
    - Appointment With Death