Welcome

If you’re new to the site and would like to get involved please click on one of the buttons in the box below.

Which Mary Westmacotts novel have you read?

2»

Comments

• Somdatta SarkarSomdatta Sarkar Investigator
    i have read Absent In The Spring,The Burden,A Daughter's A Daughter.But I liked Absent In The Spring most,though The Burden was also good. i would like to the others
  • Somdatta SarkarSomdatta Sarkar Investigator
    the stories were good but i think all those stories i have read described the same possesiveness  from different angle but also those ups and downs in relations were realistic

• maryamalbulushimaryamalbulushi Oman ✭✭✭
    we don't have any here!!! i want to read daughter's a daughter and unfinished portrait 
    We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...
  • AvidChristieFanAvidChristieFan Louisiana, United States Investigator
    I finally found the two Omnibus books and started with Absent in the Spring. It was a mixture of calm, frustration and then a sudden insight into the main character, wondering if she was going to have that insight as well. I also felt her frustration at being in a foreign place and having to wait days for a train to take her back to more familiar territory.  However, I'm sure that was normal for the time and place.

Not all who wander are lost....
  • Jo14Jo14 Argyll Fan
    Giant's Bread was a nightmare. The other five are very good, and Absent in the Spring is superb.
2»