Which Mary Westmacotts novel have you read?

2»

Comments

• Somdatta SarkarSomdatta Sarkar Investigator
    i have read Absent In The Spring,The Burden,A Daughter's A Daughter.But I liked Absent In The Spring most,though The Burden was also good. i would like to the others
  • Somdatta SarkarSomdatta Sarkar Investigator
    the stories were good but i think all those stories i have read described the same possesiveness  from different angle but also those ups and downs in relations were realistic

• maryamalbulushimaryamalbulushi Oman ✭✭✭
    we don't have any here!!! i want to read daughter's a daughter and unfinished portrait 
    We shall not hunt together again, my friend. Our first hunt was here — and our last ... They were good days. Yes, they have been good days...
  • AvidChristieFanAvidChristieFan Louisiana, United States Investigator
    I finally found the two Omnibus books and started with Absent in the Spring. It was a mixture of calm, frustration and then a sudden insight into the main character, wondering if she was going to have that insight as well. I also felt her frustration at being in a foreign place and having to wait days for a train to take her back to more familiar territory.  However, I'm sure that was normal for the time and place.

Not all who wander are lost....
  • Jo14Jo14 Argyll Fan
    Giant's Bread was a nightmare. The other five are very good, and Absent in the Spring is superb.
2»